Friday 2 December 2011

G/B/U - Fernando Torres

Good / Bad / Ugly

Fernando Torres has had some different haircuts over the years... The good...


I think he looks best with the sides short and the top textured. I also think his hair looks better darker.
He still looks good with longer and blonder hair, especially as he looks happy and comfortable with this look.  It does look better off his face though. I am not sure about the big fringe.
In the picture on the cover of his book he has a bit of an overgrown mess. What a shame.
So on to the bad and ugly...





I think the overgrown fauxhawk is possibly the worst look. I cant believe the stylist on the Pepe Jeans shoot didn't insist he sort it out!
We can forgive a young Fernando for the over gelled standard barbers cut.
I can't understand who would shave out the sides and hack out the remaining peroxide blonde until he made Torres a very sad puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment