Sunday 22 January 2012

Katherine Kelly

Katherine Kelly back to brunette

Katherine Kelly has banished the blonde now she is no longer playing Becky McDonald on Coronation Street.
Katherine Kelly as Blonde Becky McDonald
It is a good example of how your hair colour can really be a part of your identity. If your hair is not right you don't feel yourself. Katherine certainly needed to return to her healthy brunette for her own sense of self. 

  'I’d only ever been blonde because of Becky and I wanted my natural colour back,' she told the Sunday Mirror.

't was hard to remember what that was. 'So when I finished filming I went straight to the hairdressers. My hair was so thin at the ends through all those years of dyeing that my stylist felt it was better to cut it shorter.'

She said she couldn’t wait to look in the mirror and feel like her old self again. 
The Blonde barmaid Becky McDonald
Burned-out peroxide blonde doesn't compliment Katherines skin tone



New role, new hair for Katherine Kelly

Katherine is now playing Kate Hardcastle in 'She Stoops To Conquer' at the National Theatre.
Katherine Kelly at the National Theatre



I remember Kate as a member of the ensemble at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre. 
We are the hairdresser at the heart of Stratford upon Avon and we maintain close links with the R.S.C. 


Katherine Kelly with the Royal Shakespeare Company, Stratford upon Avon

No comments:

Post a Comment