Thursday 24 November 2011

Botox for the hair







L’Oreal Fiberceutic has been dubbed ‘Botox for the hair’ by the media for good reason. Once applied the serum soaks into the cortex of the hair, then, when dried, swells, seals and fills from within. Each individual hair is fuller. Blow dries have fullness and bounce without sticky mousse even with fine hair. We get great client feedback and it is our most popular service.
I am proud to say I was the first hairdresser in Stratford upon Avon to offer L’Oreal Fiberceutic. I saw an early article in a newspaper and immediately rang my L’Oreal rep. I was told it was only available in limited amounts and in London flagship salons. After some cajoling I managed to get myself a box of the magic vials and a tub of mask. No mean feat. Since they arrived we have been through at least 60 treatments a month and the demand keeps increasing. It is lovely when a product really works and I can use it with confidence that the effects will back up the blurb. I am not a shampoo salesman and we do not give our stylist sales targets. We only recommend things that really work. This really works.
The application is a simple 5 minute process, much like a conditioning  mask. Don’t worry, there are no needles and it is not a toxin like the real Botox. The service is performed after a shampoo and before your blow dry. We find it really effective at rejuvenating damaged hair and our colour clients love the added shine from super healthy hair. It has been written about by The Times, Elle, Vouge and now Scott.


See you soon.
 Scott
x

No comments:

Post a Comment