Wednesday 20 June 2012

Q/A - Holiday Hair

One of my friends on Facebook just messaged me - 

"Hi, I was wondering if you could give me some advice. My hair has been over highlighted and i think it's too blonde for my skin colour. I want to tone in down before I go on holiday in a couple of weeks. What do you suggest I do"



- Here is my reply.

HI hon, I think the best thing to do would be to treat it to an all over DEMI permanent colour -


http://scottjessophair.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/shine-shine-shine.html 

As your hair will proably be porus after the bleaching and hillighting we dont want to damage it any further with a strong permanent colour (that will probably fade anyway on holiday).

Demi is ammonia free and will condition your hair. We can select the perfect shade for you and then take a subtle, half step down.
This way, as it fades it will evolve into a sunkist, multi-tonal blonde. If you like the colour, after your hols you can have it coloured permanantly.
Right now it is important to care for your hair.

Full head of Demi is just £32 with our fantastic stylist Shannon.

Give us a call on 01789299744 tomorrow and we can arrange an appointment to suit you. x


Sorted. x

No comments:

Post a Comment